Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Tales

In pictures and videos:

Breakfast- "Eat Your Greens Smoothie": Spinach, frozen banana, blueberries, ground flax, soy milk, water. I also had 1/2 cup of lentil soup.


Lunch- Veggie Pita I added some of my homemade hummus and balsamic vinegar. 5 oz of baby carrots not pictured.


Came home, logged into Facebook and saw this.  My first thought was "Oh shit, getting quoted..." So what if it's my girlfriend quoting me...


I watched 3 minutes of this 10 minute workout video and decided I wasn't working out today:


I had a little motivational talk with myself and decided I could absolutely work out for 10 minutes. So I did this video:


Next came this raw kale and avocado salad, with a balsamic vinaigrette dressing (in the jar) I made this evening:


Scrimp pasta for dinner! 


#WasAlmostVeganToday 

2 comments: