Friday, April 13, 2012

Read this! You'll love it.

Yes, this article right here!



Yesterday, after seeing one of those commercials about "feminine itch and odor," I took a moment to wonder  (I often ponder this) why society is obsessed with regulating the cleanliness and pH of women's vaginas. When was the last time you saw a commercial about penis wash or an ad telling a man to use a certain product so that he'll be fresh and clean "down there" and thus be a happier, more pleasant, and more attractive individual? I'm just saying I'm all for balance.This morning, a friend of mine shared this article on facebook.  In light of my thoughts last night, I was especially amused.The article touches on the issue of vaginal regulation ( haha, coined that term myself) and racial hierarchies. Sound's interesting right?

Read it!

It's short.
It's witty.
It's about vaginas.

I promise you will die laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment