Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Days 10 +11 and a few things.

For the past 2 nights I've gotten a combined total of 10 hours of sleep. It's been a while since I've gotten this little sleep and it's never hit me so hard before. These past 2 days have been filled with headaches, nausea, and just general unease. I'm getting at least 8.5 hours tonight! Because I'm tired, this post might be quite sloppy, sorry!

Day 10

Breakfast: Green smoothie--4 romaine lettuce leaves, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 avocado, 1 banana, soymilk, water, ground flaxseed, chia seeds.

Lunch: leftover kale salad from sunday, peach-blueberry cobbler
nom.

Dinner: rice and veggie bowl: brown rice, chick peas, garlic, onion, broccoli, carrots, kalmatta olives.

Snacks: cashews, carrots, "Peanut butter and jelly" Larabar, olives straight from the jar, 2 clementines," baby carrots and sweet red pepper hummus, Chocolate" Larabar...


O.M.G. absolute fave so far. absolute.

Day 11

Breakfast: green smoothie: 1.5 cups spinach, 1/2 an avocado, 1 banana, 1 tbs flaxseed, 1tbs hemp seeds, 1 tbs lemon juice, water to blend

Lunch: Raw Kale salad, peach-blueberry cobbler

Dinner: Leftover rice and veggie bowl

Snacks: banana, "Coconut cream pie" Larabar

A few things:
-I think I'm OD'ing on the Larabars so I'm not going to buy anymore for a little while (maybe a week lol).
-When I'm done with my current box of soymilk I think I am going to go a week without soy products (although I am a firm believer in comsuming whole soy products-- soymilk, tofu, tempeh, and miso are NOT bad for you!) just to see if I might be sensitive to them.
-My sugar and bread cravings have decreased significantly in frequency BUT they are still there, especially in the evening/night! Gah!
-I'm going to start including my daily exercise routine in these posts. Today I did yoga for 22 min. I turned it into "hot yoga" by closing the windows and turning off the fans haha. I also walked about 2.4 miles.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment